Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Me, a "Bambino".



My name is Patrick Loh Cheng Yong, 20 years old. Is a Malaysian, as a foreigner, it was very hard to survive in other's contry, that is the reason why i call myself "Bambino". "Bambino" is an Italian word, this word i learn it from one drama name "Bambino", "Bambino" mean baby just born and don't know anything. i just feel my own just like a "Bambino" in chef world, i really like cooking, but i still not enough skill. In this line, is not as simple as people say, we need to be very hard working, i feel that no body can take a short cut in this line. I very happy that can study in Shatec, that is because i can improve my cooking skill and can get working experiences in semi fine dining restaurant. Now i already know all the basic knowledge in cooking. Now my dream is can be a chef in famous hotel. Let pray for me and hope someday the "Bambino" become somebody.

No comments:

My Album